Your neighborhood source for used books, cards and gifts
Open 7 days a week.
Parking in back of building with rear entrance.
In our 23rd year of business, we are one of the few surviving independent/used bookstores in Connecticut!
Here at Books & Company we have a unique trade credit program. When you bring in books to our store, you will receive a card with your trade credit on it that can be used to purchase books in the store.
Some Trade Credit Fast Facts:
You get trade credit for half of our selling price
It's good for used books ONLY
It's used with money – you may pay for half of your used book sale with trade credit and the other half is with money
Your trade credit…
… never expires
… can be shared
… is gone if you lose it :(
Like-new used books at half-price or less
We’re more than a bookstore!!
* GREETING CARDS: the best selection in the area
* Unusual gifts, handcrafted jewelry, toys and puzzles
* Cozy children's room with great selection of kids' books
* Jewelry making classes & expert jewelry repair at reasonable prices
* Free WIFI for customers
* Coffee & yummy treats at Legal Grounds--
the separately-owned coffee shop located in Books & Company
Author readings, Meet & Greets with local legislators, Community Fundraising Projects, Whitneyville Fall Festival (9/15/18)